discount coupons for prescriptions
generico cialis 5 mg
tadalafil teva online
over the counter albuterol inhaler
albuterol otc usa go
cialis cena lekaren
What is the Dental Implant?
Implants are artificial dental roots which are placed into the bone to provide the function and aesthetics of missing teeth.
By means of the positioned implants, people who have lost their teeth in time possess new artificial teeth which provide the same comfort.
In What Circumstances Implant is Applied?
1. In eliminating the single missing tooth without touching the healthy adjacent teeth.
2. In eliminating more than one missing tooth by making fixed bridges with the help of the implant instead of removable denture.
3. In making fixed denture in the case of total edentulism, instead of removable denture.
Can Implants Be Applied of All Ages?
Completing bone development is necessary in youth. This occurs in girls about until 17-18 ages, in boys untill about 18 age.
There is no upper age limit for adults. Implants can be applied to people of all ages whose general states of health are good.
What Are the Benefits of Implant?
- Implant is a steady and reliable implementation.
- Dentures which are placed on implants substitute for genuine tooth and form the most natural structure.
- While missing teeth are fulfilled, healthy teeth aren’t touched.
- In comparison with all dentures, implants are longer lasting.
- As a special applicatioon which replaces a natural tooth, implant is a certain and the most healthy solution to problems which result from loss of teeth.
- Physiological and psychological negativeness arising from loss of teeth are removed with implant applications.
How Long Does It Take to Place Implant and Denture?
Implant application is made with surgical operation. If only one implant operation is going to be made, duration of this operation will vary between 10 and 30 minutes.
The duration of implant treatment can vary between half hour and a few hours depending upon number of implant and patient’s conditions.
After operation, it is waited about 2-3 months for cohering implant and bone. Then dentures are placed on the implants, the application lasts a few sessions.
Note: The information in this web site is to inform, this informing never means that a doctor’s medical patient examination or making diagnosis...